Forums

Communauté Clémence Online : English Speaking People!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion " English Speaking People!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivant
  • Pays :
Could be... and she gets married with Bill Weasley... I don't think it will be an ordinary wedding... Something unexpected will happen. Let's see what does Rowling's imagination produce..
By the way, did you hear the rumour "Harry is an Horcrux"? What do you think about that? Do you believe it?
Edité par Lord Joshua le 03/09/2006 à 20:08

Josh
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
I truly hope it's true because it's the most intelligent theory I've ever heard of.
  • Pays :
Is it? I heared too that the last Horcrux could be Voldemort's wand... And evrybody knows that R.A.B. could be Regulus Arcturus Black.. And the locket could probably be the one that Harry saw in Grimmauld Place when they were cleaning the place. Just speculations...

Returning to Clémence, why did she decide to give out her real birthday date? It's still strange... I don't know why was as hard to say that she was born on October 3rd...
By the way, I really think that she should win a Cesar considering that she played a lot of very different rolls and looks like she did it very good.

Josh
  • Pays : Mexique
if I agree Clémence should win one Cesar by its great performance and talent.
hopefully it wanted find to Clémence in the bus to in order to greet it or to speak with her.

sorry for my bad english.

• Pays :

What about Clémence's development when she was at school? Do any of you know if she was a good student?
By the way, I'd want to know something about her sister Maélle.. How old is she? Do you have a pic of her?

Josh
  • Pays : France
I don't know anything about her. All I know is this whole thing is in French and I'm trying to translate it. Thank you English speaking folk.
Edité par wyomingcowboy le 05/09/2006 à 07:50
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
Just a question
(correction; two questions)
Is it confusing for her to speak two languages fluently? For example: She's in England. She isn't really awake yet (not alert) and she accidently start speaking french. I thinks that's quite embarrassing, isn't it?
And another question (same kind of subject)
In which language are her thoughts? I think is really interesting to know that
It are just questions who were in my had the last few days.
Edité par Record le 10/09/2006 à 17:59

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
Her thoughts are definitely in French. It's her mother tongue and it's the language she speaks the most frequently, given that she lives in Paris.

But she's at ease with English too so I don't think it's confusing for her to speak that language.
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
Actually, you're definitly right!
(But you're most of time so why have doubts)

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
I saw a pic in which Clémence is wearing glasses.

My question is: Does she really wear glasses or she was just modeling?

Edité par Lord Joshua le 14/09/2006 à 20:24

Josh
  • Pays : Mexique
the last name poesy is of a magazine?

Hey!I'm Ingrid and I'm from Romania!I'm new here,but I really like the site and love the gallery :D
I understand and write in French,thought I'm better with English...
  • Pays :
This place could be a little more updated... There are a lot of new pics... The ones from the Agency, the one from War and Peace, Clóe ones and something from a Channel...
And there should be news telling (at least) that Clémence is back in Paris... She finished the shooting..
It's not to argue but I really think that this place is a bit dead.

Josh
  • Pays : République Tchèque
Well, Clémence also speak english isn't she? Why this web is only in French? I admire her, but i can't read about her in this web, because i don't speak french. /maybe, it is somewhere in options, but i didn't found it./
Edité par Itar le 13/10/2006 à 21:32

Fleur/Clémence 4ever :) www.racetolive.com - www.czechlfs.net
  • Pays :
Sorry, but this is a French Website... Given that Clémence's Mother Language is French.. This is the only place in the whole forum in which you can speak English...
But I know a good forum about Clémence only for English Speakers: Pretty Poésy
Edité par Lord Joshua le 14/10/2006 à 06:42

Josh
  • Pays : République Tchèque
Oh, thanks very much for link.

Fleur/Clémence 4ever :) www.racetolive.com - www.czechlfs.net
  • Pays : Belgique
Great, I speak a bit French cause i'm only thirteen years of age. Nice that there are still english people

The last thing you'll feel is my guitar smashing on your head
Hi there. I'm new here.
I'll only post here because I don't speak French. I do speak just English, German and a bit of Spanish.
Welcome there, then. Clémence is soon going to star in an English-language movie : "In Bruges". It's a thriller starring Colin Farrell and Ralph Fiennes. Her character is romantically involved with Farrell's. Filming starts in February in Belgium !
  • Pays : Belgique
Do you mean that the filming actually is going to be in Belgium?

The last thing you'll feel is my guitar smashing on your head

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums