Forums

Communauté Clémence Online : English Speaking People!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion " English Speaking People!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivant
  • Pays :
Clémence now is in Lithuany shooting "Guerre et Paix"... Isn't she?
Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 03:57

Josh
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
Yes, she is. Filming began on August 7th and it will premiere on Italian television in early 2007.
  • Pays :
I read somewhere that Clémence refuses to give out her real birth date... But, in some webs I saw that her birth date was on November 30 in 1982.
Is that false information?
If so, why does she hide her real birth date?
Edité par Lord Joshua le 01/09/2006 à 05:32

Josh
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
O, I've red somewhere (Correction, I've red it on IMDB)that it was 30 November^^
I don't think that is false information. May be that she's ashamed about her age or something, so she won't say it to everybody.

Btw, what kind of translator do you use for French? I use Interglot, but that translator can't translate sentences, only words.

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
I use worldlingo. It's not only for French It has a lot of languages.
Click here

Returning to the topic, she looks much younger than she is..
Edité par Lord Joshua le 27/08/2006 à 22:15

Josh
I guess she wants to keep the information of her birthday private. Not sure why, though.

But she does look younger than her age. I truly hope she will play again Fleur in the sixth film. Any idea of who should play Bill Weasley ?
  • Pays :
I think I should
I just put red paint on my hair and done...
(kidding)

When I saw Clémence by first time, I thought she was like 17 years old
When I saw she was 23, I got amazed

I saw there something about "Clémence's Birthday Project"... I asked to myself "Who are those persons?" I mean, it looks like they know Clémence.. dunno
Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 04:00

Josh
As far as I know, they are not related with Clémence Poésy. They're launching a birthday project probably with November 30th in mind, but I doubt it's a good idea given that Clémence confirmed that it wasn't her real date of birth.

On the contrary, we had several contacts with her through her agency and her cousin. She's aware of the site and sent us information to complete her biography. We also helped her during that court case with CHOC magazine by testifying. So if there is anything going on with Clémence through our site, we'll let you know.
  • Pays :
OK, thanks... It's not good to do that if Clémence confirmed that it is not the dato of her birthday...
By the way, I was surfing and trying to translate some things that I find in this forum.
I found this topic.
I tryied to translate as much as I could what Mr Azerty said but I didn't get it at all... I just understood that he knows Clémence since she was a child but I would like to understand better what he said...
DOn't translate all that to english because it's too much... Just tell me a bit of what he talked about if you want.
Edité par Lord Joshua le 02/09/2006 à 05:58

Josh
I found her real birthday date : it's October 3rd, 1982. It's from the ELLE article "Fleur d'Amour" posted today. It also says she does tai-chi and dance. And she likes having projects in other countries but she loves too much Paris to abandon French projects.

Mr Azerty said he met her ten years ago, in drama class in Nanterre University. She was very funny and nice to talk with. They spoke a lot about music together (rock n roll, the Beatles...). That's more or less what he said. Hope it helps !
  • Pays :
Yes?
Now how are you so sure that it's the real birthday date... It could be false too.. Which kind of sources does the magazine ELLE use?

If so, Fleur D'Amour's staff should send the letter before.. even if they were who published the article. Now I'm confused... I don't know what to believe to.
Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 04:02

Josh
You can believe ELLE FRANCE on that because it's Clémence herself who told them her birthdate. Would you like a rough translation of the article ?
  • Pays :
OK, I'll believe ELLE FRANCE..
OK... I want the rough translation but just tell me the new things, I mean, the new data about Clémence..

Josh
By the way, I just posted a news about Clémence joining the casting of "Les buttes Chaumont". It's a thriller. Filming begins next october. You can read the full article here.

In the ELLE article, she says that her own friends didn't even recognize her on the Harry Potter posters.

It also confirms that her father owns a theatre, that her mother is a French teacher and that her sister Maëlle is also an actor.

She adds that during the time of the HP shooting, she had a driver who accompanied her daily from her Portobello Road hotel to the set. But she doesn't forget that being an actor also means taking the bus from the suburbs (where she lives) to "la Porte de Pantin" (it's in Paris). By that sentence, she simply means that she's not bigheaded and she can take the bus or metro just like anyone else. No need of a driver, really.

She has been accepted to the prestigous "Conservatoire National" in Paris but she couldn't cumulate studies and acting - which she deeply regrets. So she does tai-chi, dance and "Alexander technique", which is more or less similar to yoga.

According to her, it's great to have projects in different countries. But she loves too much Paris to leave France. She'd love to star in movies directed by Philippe Garrel, Léo Carax, Patrice Chéreau and Bertrand Tavernier (great French directors).

American blockbusters ? "I'll be big enough to say no thanks..." she replies.
  • Pays :
Wow!
Now I saw this, I think Clémence is even nicier than I though.. I really wanted to know more about her personality and this showed a lot...
I specially liked the place that talked about taking buses and metros... And the last part of what you translated was great.. "No thanks"..
OK.. I would say a bit more but is very late and I need to sleep...
Bye bye and thank you

Josh
  • Pays : Mexique
hello, I am something new in this place
also I am a great one fan of Clémence, it is not to put to me in which it does not matter to me
but so that in many pages of Internet it says that its birthday is the 30 of November,
and I finish reading in a leaf of a magazine that is the 3 of October
so that to Clémence it does not like to say much your birthday

• Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
It's clear. This verify that she isn't very haughty at all. Something you cannot say about every actress, do you?
Talking about what kind of transports she uses; Great! So we know a bit more about her and her interestings.

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
It's nice to see that she's very down-to-earth. Besides, she made intelligent choices in her career with "Le Grand Meaulnes", "Sans moi" and "War and Peace".

I'd love her to won a Cesar, which is the French equivalent of an Academy Award. AND see her return as Fleur Delacour in HP6 - even though that's a blockbuster. But, hey, it's Harry Potter, right ?

By the way, welcome to the board, Cledd !
  • Pays :
Now I see why Clémence wouldn't be FLeur's friend if they were at the same school. Tho only thing in which Clémence is similar to Fleur is that she is beautyful.
Just imagine Clémence arriving a bus... All the kids standing up. "Clémence! Give me your autograph! Clémence!"
It's good to hear that she is not like the other actress.
I hope they will call her again to play as Fleur... The problem is that last time she didn't speak as much... Maybe in the Half-Blood Prince she speaks more in the Burrow... arguing with Molly Weasley.. hehe, imagine.
By the way, do you know if she red all the HP books?

Josh
She said she planned to read HP6 and 7 during the summer. Don't know if she really did, though.
I do hope she'll have more exposure in the last book because I think Fleur is a character that has a strong potential to grow up.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums