Forums

Communauté Clémence Online : English Speaking People!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion " English Speaking People!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivant
  • Pays :
Yes...
I want to know the story/argument of that film "Roses Lovers"/"Amants les Rozes".
I mean, what's the story about... I never heared about that film...
When I saw there was another Clémence's film, I said to myself "Wow.. Clémence never stops working!"

Josh
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
I've searched on IMDB, but there wasn't any information...The only information is about the genre, and that's Biographic/Drama.
But in the character-list I found the name 'Simone de Beauvoir'. She was a famous feminist from France.
I think it's a kind of Biography about her.
But then you don't no the story yet, I'm sorry...

Btw, I've seen the Trailer of Le grand Meaulnes. I didn't understand anything about the French, but the environment and nature were great, and the music too!
I <3 that red dress Clémence wears...Such a beautyfull dress
Edité par Record le 22/08/2006 à 16:56

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
I agree with you...
I liked her a lot when she dressed red and at the end when she wakes up with all her hair made a mess.
I like seeing her with curls... hell! I don't know how will I do to see Le Grand Meaulens. It doesn't realise in my country. Maybe I have to wait till the DVD...

Talking about that, I uploaded the trailer to YouTube. Maybe is easier to see it there. HERE
Edité par Lord Joshua le 22/08/2006 à 17:46

Josh
OMG, I've seen the pieces of the movie 'Les amants du Flore' too.
Now I 'm really depressed! Is she desperate or something?

Sorry for this message, but I was a bit shocked after that.

Edité par Record le 22/08/2006 à 18:51

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
Don't care! I know what you saw... About her and the teacher. But she is just playing that role. She is not like that..
Happens that she loves acting and she plays watherver they ask her for...

Josh
I agree, I know, I was just a bit...You know, I didn't expect her in a role like this.
Of course I knew about the nude-scene in' Bienvenue chez les Rozes.' But I thought that was it...
But I always say that people are desperate when they have to do things for their job what's not fantastic.
I mean, when I see a trashman or something, I think 'He's deperate too'

• Pays :
What are you talking about? About the sence in Bienvenue Chez les Rozes or the one she is with the teacher?
Which of them left you depressed?

Josh
Both actually.
I can't stand it when somebody has got a life.
Cause I haven't
You know, the computer is my best friend. And that must say enough.
And I'm a Dutch girl you know, but My thoughts are all in English, instead of Dutch.
Edité par Record le 22/08/2006 à 19:23

• Pays :
I really felt shocked too with both sences but I know she is just acting. I know that when she plays some role, she is not being the real "Clémence Poésy". I know that in those sences she is a character, but it shocks anyway.
You must think like that.. so, imagine how would our dear friend Emrik feels when he sees his girlfriend playing that kind of roles...
He should have a cold brain, if not, he may be always hitting the walls. Don't you think so?
Edité par Lord Joshua le 23/08/2006 à 17:41

Josh
Hihi, hitting the walls, that's a nice expression.
Maybe I'm a bit exaggrated. (When it's a wrong word, bother Interglot!)
You're right, like always. You really cheered me up. Like peptalk. Thanks!

• Pays :
I'm happy to see you are better now... Remember not to mix. One thing is Clémence and another thing are her characters.

I know this is not about Clémence, but I found there a video about a Harry Potter japanesse cartoon. It's nice. See it here

Josh
  • Statut : Habitué
  • Pays : France
wow it's great

(compte annulé)
do you speak french? because i don't understand that you spoke (i m bad in english )( sorry for my vocabulary).

(compte annulé)
c bon j ai la phrase : i don t understand what do you say ?

(compte annulé)
  • Pays :
I afraid I don't speak French but I will try:

Avez-vous vu la vidéo ? Vous a identifié les deux durent les caractères qui apparaissent avec des baguettes magiques ?

Josh
ok i understand yes i watched the video but i don t understand the history but it s not serious

again sorry for my vocabulary i m really bad in english and i want to progress

kiss

(compte annulé)
  • Pays :
Yes... and I think I need to take French Lessons urgently.

Josh
no, your french is not bad

(compte annulé)
  • Pays :
Yes, it is. I used a translator.

Josh
ok lol