Forums

Communauté Clémence Online : English Speaking People!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion " English Speaking People!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivant
  • Pays :
No, bro. Don't take this as an anglo-speakers invasion. We are just a group of people who are a bit more fluent in English than in French. I hope you don't feel disturbed with our little presence in this forum.

Josh
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
Whahaha, an invasion...
Like aliens!
Yeah, we come in peace.

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
This forum is a bit dead, people. Say something interesting.
I've been also the only one who types something here lately.

Ok, OK, I'll try some topic, let's play a game

The monthly question is...

What would you do if you find Clémence as you are walking in the street?
Edité par Lord Joshua le 22/07/2006 à 22:09

Josh
I don't know actually...
I think that's all what I can do is stare or something.
You don't excpect her at the street, do you?
Edité par Record le 23/07/2006 à 16:06

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
No, is just a suposition, bro. You will never find her at the street, at least you were in Paris or in some meeting in London, I don't know.

Josh
Yeah, i know...But I mean that you don't expect her at the street when you are walking or something there..
It seems that she likes reading in the garden(?) of a Museum in Paris or something.
But I don't know exactly...

But I don't think i'll ever met her at all..

• Pays :
Reading in the garden? oh, where did you find that. I never saw it. What I know is that she lives in the 5th floor of a building without staircase

Josh

8R8

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : France
chill out-i was kiddin
  • Pays :
I know.Don't care.
By the way, do any of you know if Clémence got already married with that guy Emrik?

Josh
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
No, she didn't.

I just added two pictures from the filming of "Sans Moi", Clémence's latest movie. Filming just wrapped and it will be released in the months to come in France.

To see the pics, go here.

Preview :
  • Pays :
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I found some Gunpowder Trason and Plot clips.In one of them, Clémence rides a horse, see:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/realmedia/drama/gunpowder/mary1.ram

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/realmedia/drama/gunpowder/mary2a.ram

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/realmedia/drama/gunpowder/mary3a.ram

Just copy the URLs and paste in the Web Browser.

Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 03:50

Josh
  • Pays : France
Hey, sorry i havent been on in a while!
Its nice to see some english speaking people here considering i made the topic
She looks really pretty in Sans Moi, I can't wait for the movie to come out, it sounds really good!
I was thinking of seeing Gunpowder, Treason and Plot, for anyone who has see it, was it good?
  • Pays :
I didn't because I havn't the Hallmark Channel. I think you need it if you want to watch the serial.

Josh
I have a question, actually, I've two...
One: which movie/serie is that were's Clémence is playing in with those curls? I mean, that one with te scene there were you see her calling somebody...
And another: I saw a site with in the lay-out photo's I've never seen before. Does Anybody know where they are from (shoot/premiere or whatever)
Here is the site: Link
Edité par Record le 11/08/2006 à 17:50

• Pays :
The serie in which she appears with curls is a six chapters serie called "Revelations".
About your second question, I think the webmistress of that website is called Karen but I don't know about her... Looks like she's English or American... dunno

By the way, I saw the new about the Half-Blood Prince movie. Did they already call Clémence to play as Fleur again? What about the other actors?

P.S.: If they don't call Clémence, we kill them
Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 03:51

Josh
Correction, you will kill them, I don't!
By the way, thanks for the anser for my first question. For the second I'll keep on searching.

• Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
Lord Joshua kindly asked if I could translate the news about CHOC magazine so here is a rough explanation.

CHOC magazine had published pictures of Clémence from her nude scene in "Bienvenue chez les Rozes" without her authorization. Their commentaries were quite harsh so Clémence decided to lead the case to court.

We are happy to announce that she won.
O, that's horrible! It's good to hear that she won, 'cause it's really cruel...
Edité par Record le 15/08/2006 à 15:39

• Pays :
I hate that kind of magazines that are always making a mess with famous people and showing them nude as they were *******. I think that kind of magazines should be burned. I hate that.
I congratulate Clémence because of winning the audience, she deserved it.

By the way, I found some movies about Les amants du flore. I saw some movies. By what could I saw, it's about a school or something like that.
Could you please tell us the argument?

Josh
*new ava*
*proud of the animation*

Actually, I don't understand what you mean.
Do you want to know the story or what?

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums