Forums

Communauté Clémence Online : English Speaking People!

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion " English Speaking People!"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
I think I'll go to a Cinema in Belgium, but it isn't subtiteld/translated from French is it?
Maybe it will be subtiteld in the Part of Belgium that speaks Dutch(Flemish, or whatever...)
I'll hope so, but I don't think so
I think it's a shame if I can't see the movie.
I can suggest it by a teacher who teach French to go to the cinema in Belgium, but I think that's too expensive...Pity...

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
Indeed, the movie is currently in post-production. There should be a Premiere in France late September, because it has a lot of famous actors in it - especially Jean-Baptiste Maunier, who is a real star in our country.

It will probably be shown in original version in Belgium, but I'm not sure for the subtitles. Hopefully, it will be released in other countries as well ! But as I said before, it's a big French production so I have good hopes of a wider release, at least in Europe.

Clémence is going to work on a new movie entitled "War and Peace". Shooting begins on August 7th. It's a four-part television movie, directed by Robert Dornhelm. It will be filmed during 11 weeks in several Lithuanian cities. It co-stars German actor Alexander Beyer, Italy's Alessio Boni and Benjamin Sadler of Canada.
Edité par stephany le 18/07/2006 à 08:29
  • Statut : Arrivant
  • Pays :
"War and Peace"... German and Italian actors. Must be about the Second World War. I'm right?

Josh
Jean-Baptiste Maunier, that's that good-looking guy...
I mean, he looks good in the movie-screens I've seen.
^^May be about the second world war. I don't know actually...

Actually, I don't think that 'Le Grand Meaulnes' has a good end for the Clémence-fans.
Her character will die...
I've red the book 'Le grand Meaulnes' you know...
And I think that the director don't wanna a completely other movie than what described(or something) in the book..

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
  • Pays :
She dies?? ohh... I have the book in the computer but I didn't read it yet. I agree with you. It'll be sad.
About the other actors, Jean-Pierre Marielle wasn't the man who played as Jacques Sournie in the Da Vinci Code?

And why does Yvonne die? Edité par Lord Joshua le 18/07/2006 à 17:15
Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 03:43

Josh
Because she'll bring a child into the world. But she's very weakened after that. The child will nearly die, but will survive it.
Then she'll get an 'Blood-embolie'. Embolie is Dutch, so I don't know what's in English, forgive me.
Then she will die...
And when the funeral is, François Seurel will shore her from the stairs, and then he'll say the most beautifull thing in the whole book...But you must read it if you want to know what that is...

In the Netherlands the book is calling 'Het grote avontuur.'
So, in English that's 'The great adventure'
Edité par Record le 18/07/2006 à 19:06

^^right at what??
*goes to find more information about 'War and Peace*
O, whatever...

Edit: I found this:
It's a book, written by door Leo Tolstoy (God may say who he is )
It was earlier a movie, around 1956.
It tells the story about of Russian society during the Napoleonic Era.

That's what I found at Wikipedia...

By the way, Where do they film/make the movie 'Le grand Meaulnes?'
Edité par Record le 18/07/2006 à 21:38

• Pays :
Napolenonic Era?
How mistaken I was!!!

And what about Clémence's role in the movie? What will she be?
Edité par Lord Joshua le 19/07/2006 à 06:18

Josh
We don't know for "War and Peace" but she has the leading female role - so she should have a lot of screentime.

"Le Grand Meaulnes" was filmed in Sologne and near Paris.
Here is an article I found about it :

Epic 'War and Peace' movie to shoot in Lithuania

An epic four-part made-for-television movie of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace is to begin shooting in Lithuania next month, the head of the Lithuanian Film Studio said Friday.

"Shooting is to start on August 7 and will be organised by Italian studio Lux Vide," Ramunas Skikas told AFP.

"Russian and German movie companies are also part of the project, and French and Polish movie-makers could also join it," he added.

"For Lithuania, it is the largest-ever project both in terms of shooting time and people involved," Skikas said.

The four-part television movie, directed by Robert Dornhelm, will shoot for 11 weeks in several Lithuanian cities, including Trakai, Rumsiskes and Semeliskes. Afterwards, the film-makers will move to Saint Petersburg in Russia, before returning to Lithuania in December.

"We shall have a few mass scenes with several hundred people involved, and we have already started casting," Skikas said.

No Lithuanians will be given lead roles in the film, which co-stars German actor Alexander Beyer, Italy's Alessio Boni, French actress Clemence Poesy, and Benjamin Sadler of Canada.
  • Pays :
I hope I can see that four parts movie some day.

Changing a bit the topic, do you know about Clémence's personality? I mean, is she nice for example?

By what can I see, she looks like a good person, but maybe the ones who saw her face to face could tell us better.

Josh
Well, good question! We all think that she's kind and nice and such a thing. But I've something else red at a site. May be incorrect, but I'll quote it for you:

'She used to be in grudge, but gave it up feeling that it would hurt her image.'

So it could be that she was this before...
Edité par Record le 19/07/2006 à 19:10

• Pays :
In Grudge? I can't understand it at all without the context.
Could it mean that the personality she shows to us in not true? I don't want to believe that.

Where did you find that quote, Rocord?

Josh
I don't know actually I've red it somewhere, but I don't know where...It was an site what took the information from another, official Clémence website. (That's what I understand.)
In grudge means that she's...err...Ow, that's difficult to explain you know...
I think it means something like this: when you are in grudge, you blame people too quick. And I think that you'll hold something against somebody.
Other words are rancour and resentment.(I've searched on Interglot.)
I hope you'll understand it now!

So I think she don't want to be in gudge, because people won't think good about her...

Forgive me the bad English in the last sentences...
Edité par Record le 20/07/2006 à 17:52

• Pays :
OK, I understood everything but I don't understand why would she be in grudge. Maybe is something related to her past.
I would want to know more about her childhood and that kind of things. It would be interesting to know.
In which language did you find that quote?

Josh
In English. Wait A sec, I'll search the site for you! It's an site from Freewebs, but the information is general.

Link

Ow, I see there's an typing error, there's grunge instead of grudge...But it's Grugde, of course!

• Pays : Mexique
I'm curious. I want to know if Emrik (Clémence's boyfriend) has some job or if he's unemployed.

• Pays :
No idea, but if I were Clémence's boyfriend, I would prefere to work in something just to feel good with myself.
Edité par Lord Joshua le 06/11/2006 à 03:47

Josh

8R8

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : France
on my part i feel differently: if i were Clems' boyfriend i'd be unemployed so i could have enough time to compose for her humorous sketches, music, jokes and coctails and exotic food dishes & stuff...

haha, i'm joking :)

8R8

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays : France
by the way, c'est qoui cet invasion d'anglophones ici! faites d'effort essayez a taper en francais (comme je le fais horiblement-lol)

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums