Forums

Clémence Poesy : web is cool

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "web is cool"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivant
  • Pays : France
Web is cool .I speak English very little, so you correct me please, if i do a mystake.(I don't speak French too)Clemense is very pretty girl (woman). I prejudice she good luck in her dream=actress. Ou revoir!
heu you is English? but good I does not include/understand what you do on this site if you... finally you is right it is English is a very good actress! forgive my English who is really bad...

in a friendly way loby

vive clemence poésy !!
No I am not English.In my country aren't any of Clemence's photo's.I am young student, i haven't any experiences with conversation .My vocabulary capacity is very low...
ok, then quesce which you ammene on this site?

vive clemence poésy !!
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
I speak fluent English yet very little French. I came to this site because there's no English language-based Clemence site that is as great as this one. I adore the pics. Wow, so amazing.
Edité par Clemence_Lover le 26/02/2006 à 10:27
Hey ! this topik is for all english people, ok this forum is going to become english lol
I smile you in a vertical way^^

viva green hey ! (lolilol)
goudebaille !
friendly lobyboy
Edité par lobyboy le 26/02/2006 à 14:08

vive clemence poésy !!
Whew finally English I speak no french but this site has Great pictures, has anyone seen Clemence is real life? just wondering, by the way im new!
Im magda! I speak English and Polish.
Edité par Magda le 24/03/2006 à 03:30
  • Pays : Belgique
Hi, I'm english to. This is a great site. I really love the pictures. I speak a little bit french, but not enough
  • Pays : Pays-Bas
Arlette, you here?
I'm not the only Dutch girl anymore lol

Stop thinking if you'll die tomorrow. Start living if you'll life forever! ->Clémence Poésy Rulez<-
Hello everybody !
I'm from Lithuania and now i'm taking a part in movie making "War and Peace". So i saw Clemence in real life and acting too ... Buy the way the following thursday i will see her again - we will be filming a ball party, where Clemence will be acting too ...
  • Pays :
Clémence filming again? I though the shooting was over

If you were there, let me tell you that you are lucky...
It's a privilege to meet Clémence...
Tell her to visit this forum and post if she wants to...
Good bye

Josh
Yeah they are still filming ... Thought there were no Clemence on the set on Thursday ...
Anyway - i met her earlyer - when they were filming big "War and Peace" party on September 5-6th days ... She's a very beatiful girl and a good dancer - also a piano player
Then i didn't knew about this forum ... and couldn't tell about it
Edité par PopoBava le 24/10/2006 à 18:47
Consultez d'autres forums