Forums

Miscellanous : miscellaneous story....

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "miscellaneous story...."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Ok, here is a beginning of a story tht i thought up.....umm...add anything, im wanna see were it ends up. and not to be rude or anything, this is gonna be a seriouse story, like no stupid stuff, k? THNX MUCHO!!! i mean you can add some humor in it....thts fine, but nothign sensless....THNX!!!!

Devin opened the jar of spiders and let them crawl around the room. He was my twin brother, and he knew how much Mrs. Hertzel hated spiders. He was always immature, and i prayed that one day he would grow out of it. I watched him form the doorway. Yes, i was in the plan to. So i guess i was as immature as he was. He put the spiders under the covers of her bed. She wasn't in the room yet. These were harmless spiders, the most they could do was scare a poor old woman who hated kids. Mrs. Hertzel was our "babysitter", our parents had gone on a buissness trip, and left her to watch us. She bossed us around more than anything though. And we didn't like it at all. We had many sitters like her, and always played tricks on them. Devin sliped the spiders in the pillows as well. I heard someone coming, and looked down the hall. It was Mrs. Hertzel. I ran in the room, and closed the door, and locked it.
She started to jiggle the knob. "Who is in there?!" she screetched her pathetic old woman screetch. "Go out the window!" I said, pushing away the curtains. "Go!" i said, he went out the window, and i followed him. We started climbing down the garden latter. We saw Mrs. Hertzel look out the window. "Hey! You two will not get away with this!" she said. Suddenly the latter started to shake. "Devin! Jump!" i said. He wasn't far off the ground, but i was. He jumped, and held the latter down. "Come on! She's coming! Devin said, excitment in his voice. I got down the latter. We heard a car. We looked down the long driveway. A shiny black porsche was coming. Oh no. Not him, anyone but him.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
And guess who got out of the car my brotherss no-good girlfriend Daisy Moseley. She allways ratted on me. And pretended that it was only me who did something. The only thing I like about daisy coming all the time is that I got to see her attractive big brother Will.

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
But he wasn't here this time. Just Daisy. "Oh great! here comes your dolly daisy! i said with sarcasm. I looked up, and saw Mrs. Hertzel still yelling out the window. Devin gave me a look that said "watch it!" and he walked towards daisy. She stepped out of the car, "Devin! Come look what i have!" He got to the car and looked in. "What?" he asked. I walkedover to the car. "Oh, hi YN. I didn't see you there." daisy said. "You never do." i muttered. "What was that?" she asked. "Oh, nothing, just thinking to myself." I gave her a fake smile.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
Daisy always came over when she got some new expensive thing from either William or her parents. William and i were good friends, his family and mine had become very close after Daisy and Devin had started to go out.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
Although Will asked if i could be nice to Daisy, it was hard. "Where is Will?" I asked. She gave me a why-should-i-tell-you look. "He is with his girlfriend. And he wont be back until evening." she said in a stuck up tone. "Oh, well, tell him i said hi, k?" she nodded, and looke in the car. "Devin, i have two, so i want to give this one to you. Oh, and mom and dad where wondering if i could stay the night, no one is going to be home with me." she said. "Sure, i will have Grandal prepare the guest room for you." Devin said. But i didn't hear the rest, i walked away, and remembered Mrs. Hertzel. Then suddenly i had the most amazing idea. I looked at Devin and Daisy, and then laughed.

this is gonna be good. Then Mrs. Hertzel came out the door. "Come Here young lady! i want to have a talk with you!!!" she said waving her finger. I looked at Devin, he ignored the whole thing. He had his girlfriend keeping him occupied. "Gosh devin, your such a great brother." and fast walked to the backyard.

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
Mrs.Pretzel( or w/e her name is)
was very strict about Devin having girlfriends and she didnt know about Daisy+Devin so ofcourse I told her. Mrs.(soandso) came charging at Daisy full speed. "oh hi Mrs(soandso) I was wondering if I could stay the night." Daisy said with a candy-girl grin "What do you think this is? A love inn!!!" she said she picked up Daisys things and threw them ontop of a car driving by. Daisy let out a girlly scream. Mrs(Whatsherface)picked Devin up by the ear and dragged him into the house. I burst out laughing. Then all of a sudden I heard someone call my name and it was.........

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Pays :
...Will.He was walking up the sidewalk and came towards me.I felt my cheeks go pink and my heart melt.I loved him so much,but I had no idea how to tell him.I felt my head go up in the clouds,like this was a never-ending dream.

on the edge of seventeen...
Then he said something, and i went back to reality..."Oh! hey Will, whats up?" i asked, "Nothing, coming to get my sis. How are you doing?" he asked, i was surprised, and flattered tht he asked. "Oh, your sis, yeah, she's over there. Mrs. control freak just dragged Devin away. And Im doing good, just got busted for putting spiders in Mrs. Herztels bed."

• Pays :
he looked suprised that i would do that.he said "You?Putting spiders in Mrs. Hertzel`s bed?Wow,uh..." he looked a bit uncomfortable.

I tried changing the subject. "Yeah, tht stuff happens alot. But dont worry i wont do it to you...so, anyways, you wanna stay for dinner? im cookiing tonight, not tht you would want to stay for my cooking. Mrs. Hertzel is FORCING me to."
I think i was talking to much, but he didn't seem to mind. "Sure!" he answered cheerfully.

• Pays :
so we went inside.i stopped will in his tracks and wispered "shhh" and pointed towards the living room.there,i saw devin being yelled at by Mrs. Hertzel.i motioned for will to follow me upstairs to my room so we don`t get yelled at,too.

I got to my room,and went in real quick to grab something. There was a game room upstairs, but i wanted to grab a new game. He followed me in the room. "Wow! nice." he said with a whistle. "Oh! thnx. so, what do you like, medal of honor or call of duty?" i held up both video games. Maybe i was being to kiddish. Oh well.

• Pays :
he thought a moment and said,"Medal of honor,definitely!" i laughed and said "good choice!but this time,don`t even let me beat you.i`ll beat you fair and square!" i pretended to laugh an evil laugh

"Oh really?" he said playfully. He came closer, and then.......SNATCHED the game out of my hands, and started for the game room. "Hey!" i said when he took it. Then i remembered Mrs. Hertzel. "Will! quiet! she's gonna--" too late.

• Pays :
MRs. Hertzel came towards me faster than a cheetah!She snatched the game out f Will`s hands and ordered him to take Daisy and go home.

• Pays : mexique
Will was kinda scared by her, so he just did as she told him...

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
i was so sad.i wanted him to stay,i love him so much.i wanted to tell him,but Mrs. Hertzel is just too strict.

• Pays : mexique
she really gets on my nerves, she's just sooo annoying, so i decided to....

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
sneak out in the middle of the night and go to his house when i knew he was still awake.i didn`t care if he has a girlfriend,i love him

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums